Monday 29 September 2008

Die, Alright: Jones [The Pedant's Revenge]


And now I'm posting this on behalf of, um, myself.

The instructions were to create light hearted results so here it is! I like it, it was the first thing that popped into my head and it gave me an opportunity to do exactly what I had been looking forward to doing - a really simple 'screen-print poster' style image.

In case you have to ask, the common misconception is that the featured item is a 'dice', when in fact it is a 'die' (dice is the plural). So...

'It's not a dice, it's a DIE, ALRIGHT?'

2 comments:

Gallusness said...

Aaaaaah, see what you did there. I like it. My favourite book in the world is The Dice Man. Just thought I'd share that. Looking forward to seeing Reeko's entry and Wednesday for the new title… Will it be a head melter?

Reeko said...

The huge pendant in you must've been ringing your hands with glee when that idea sparked! Brilliant stuff my friend, excellent execution.