Tuesday 6 October 2009

October IST


I know, I know... first I don't do a post for September, now I'm picking songs. Well, you're about to like me even less. My shuffle says October IST will be Millencolin, Mr.Clean from the 1998 album Same Old Tunes. Not only that but the (diabolical) limitation, which is a pain in the back side by the way, is... it's gotta be in CD format. So 123x123mm, with a spine and a title. You can use whatever title you like, only the subject should be Mr.Clean. The reason for this is that Millencolin have a history of designing their own artwork for their records, and as a hats off to their efforts we will use that restriciton this month. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. Peace, happy October!

2 comments:

Reeko said...

Nice!

I have wondered if we should have always produced our efforts in CD size format... would have made the blog nice an uniform at least!

Gallusness said...

I LOVE this limitation. It's more like a tasty little request this month.

But do I break the pencils out again… Ideas already hatching.