Monday 3 November 2008

Song 9 - November

The song for this month has been chosen by Gallusness. Here's what he has to say.

Mwah ha ha ha ha ha. Reeko & Jones have entrusted the task of the shuffle to me this month.

There's over a month of solid music this could potentially be. There are some classics, some obscure stuff, some stuff I don't even know and haven't heard yet. More worryingly there are some guilty pleasures in there as well.

Sharp intake of breath, close my eyes hit shuffle and it's Killer Queen, by Queen from the Sheer Heart Attack album. Hmmmmmmmmmm, game on.

2 comments:

Gallusness said...

Few days reflection on this months title and on last months comments. Have decided what I'm going to do. Will definitely be able to work it up more and to a proper finish. Just doing the usual and wondering if it may be like anything that you guys come up with? Time will tell.

Owen said...

Yep, I've got my idea too. Getting round to it, as always, will be the next step!