Wednesday 3 December 2008

Killer Queen – Reeko

Hi! Mum & Dad? See this? This is what I spent all those years in after school classes, extra life drawing lessons, years of careful patient encouragement, expensive trips to galleries, Christmas and birthday presents, hundreds of pounds in art materials and got into huge debt at university for.

Ladies and gents... Hitler in drag.

I'll get my coat. Where will I be? By the Hammersmith flyover, drinking turps, shouting at rats and wondering where it all went wrong...

3 comments:

Owen said...

This is brilliant! Honestly, I love the dry humour - it actually made me laugh!

A brilliant angle to take dude, don't feel down!

Reeko said...

Thanks man, I thought it was pretty juvenile once I'd done it... I'm glad you laughed, that was what I was going for!

Gallusness said...

Love it. It's just so so SO wrong. Biggest smirk crossed my face when saw it.

I like again that we have three very very different routes.

See you both again before 2009!?