Friday 2 January 2009

Roses For The Dead - Gallusness



December came and went in the world of Gallusness just like that. When I read Mr Jones last comment I sat thinking I'd done nothing also but for having had the briefest of mulls.

So a plan of action was struck. When you guys let me join in IST I wanted above all else to have some fun and experiment. This plan involved completing this months entry in twelve minutes. In a wee tribute to twelve nights (unfortunately there was no chance of using that time scale). A cheeky wee drawing was knocked out. Taking the title very very literally Cadbury's have found another occasion to cash in on, or maybe not. Gents I give you the coffin shaped Roses tin.

Happy New Years to you both, here is hoping more normal service resumes in 09.

2 comments:

Owen said...

Oh you are joking?! The Cadbury's route is along the same lines (very very similar) to the direction I was taking it before losing the battle of time!

Fair play for actually submitting something though... I'm feeling pretty sheepish...

...so much so that I think I'll try and post my humble visuals...

Reeko said...

I like this! Does exactly what it days on the tin!